Here's some steps we can take to grow moral courage and character.
1. Personal Spiritual Growth: Take time in prayer, read God’s Word, and meditate on Scripture.
2. Evangelism and Discipleship: Shine the light of
Christ to someone else. Walk across the street and knock on a neighbor's door, or give a word of encouragement to a friend.
3. Local Prioritization: Find a need at home and do your part, before helping elsewhere.
4. Education and Mentoring: Learn about current issues, and seek the
skills to address those issues. Then, inspire and teach someone else.
5. Community Resilience: Work to create strong new infrastructure and relationships.
Further actions to consider:
- Homesteading: Grow food and build toward family self-sufficiency.
- Civic Advocacy: Talk to an elected leader or law enforcement officer to inform, encourage, and activate them for Founding principles.
- Neighborhood Building: Reach out to someone in your area to meet a specific need you see.
- Emergency Resourcing: Store items you would need in a disaster.